Saturday, December 13, 2008

Season 4 2008 KOs - KO Kabaya Rodimus Prime / Nemesis Rodimus

Another favourite of mine... It feels so nice to assemble your own transformers... so nostalgic....
KO Kabaya Rodimus Prime comes in a small box like this:

Cost me $5 per box... bought a few... Galvatron, Trypticon, Blitzwing, Metroplex... but Metroplex turn out to be another Rodimus Prime.... sianz at first, but heng later... haha...


(Above pic is from http://www.taobao.com/, I think...) Assembled Rodimus Prime looks like pic above... funny colour scheme right?... So I painted and printed some stickers.... Looks better, right?
Robot mode....
Initially I just wanted to repaint the extra set into its original colour for fun, just for fun really... but in the end, the result looks so much better!!!!!


Inspired, I painted the 1st Rodimus Prime into Nemesis Rodimus colour scheme, looks good too!!!! Pics below show the vehicle mode....


Hmm..... above Nemesis Rodimus looks like black & white photo, haha... but I can guarantee it is real, not photoshopped.. Swee! No need to spend hundereds of $ and I can get both Rodimus Prime and Nemesis Rodimus!!!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment