Monday, December 29, 2008

Older KO Transformers Repaints - KO Brakedown

Sad to say, I have to stop temporaily at mods, cos I have not documented the past bashes, only for the bashed version... So from now onwards I will only be able to show the finished version of my KO. For this Brakedown, I have bought 2 pieces, so I have the original one to compare. This is also one of the cheapo Cybertron series KOs that are supposed to form into a ugly gestalt.. Funny thing is this Brakedown comes in the Kup repaint version that was released in the original one .. I still felt Brakedown's black is nicer, so painted one into Brakedown colour... I did chop off their heads to bash it to rotatable, so that the head can be hidden when transformed into car mode, like the original transformation...


End result: Brakedown, robot mode... Note his hands are simplified...

Original Kup colour scheme in car mode...


Brakedown paint scheme in car mode...


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment