Sunday, December 28, 2008

Older KO Transformers Mods - KO G1 Kabaya (Boxed): Galvatron

Last year, or this year, I bought a few boxes of KO-Kabaya Transformers, thoes that are made of lousy plastic. The most fun part is, of course, you get to assemble your own Transformer!!! It's like old childhood dream relived...


The box of G1 Galvatron...


With so many people scolding the Classics Galvatron, I thought I would show the G1 version... KO Kabaya (boxed) verison, that is... below shows the familiar cannon mode, cannon??? Think he is the only transformer (single-entity) tho transform into a cannon...


Below shows a picture from the 'Black Gaine's' store in ebay (I think... ) that shows the un-stickered version of the gun mode...


I painted 1 side of the wheels silver, and the other side stickered...


Below is a picture from http://www.taobao.com/ (I think...) that shows the raw Galvatron after assembled... notice he has a white 'crown'....


I did not colour him much. As many have know, these KO DIY transformers are extremely extremely difficult to paint on, so I kept the painting to a minimum... This painting was done long time ago before I repainted the Rodimus Prime (see previous post)... and now lazy to repaint...

Looks good enough, right? Like ... eh... Nemesis Galvatron???? .... but if a Nemesis autobot is a Decepticon, woudn't a Nemesis decepticon be ... an Autobot??? Hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment