Sunday, December 28, 2008

Older KO Transformers Mods - KO G1 Kabaya (Boxed): Blaster

Next: Blaster..


This is again another wonderful little thing! The colours are almost identical to the real one! Chest component can open!
Below shows the pic from... eh.. I have forgotten where this comes from, but thank you sincerely...


Not much was done here, just colour the chest compartment and head, and put some self-printed stickers...


Robot mode (thank you, owner of this pic)... only thing to pick on, if you are really very picky, will be the visible slots on his forearms... but for me, its ok...


My repainted Blaster... too bad my smallest cassette-cons can't fit in... but nevermind lah...






3 comments:

  1. Hi, What is size on this figure. Is he comparable with the classics/generations/universe line of G1 style autobots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just rummaged my temp box of small TFs and measured him, he is 12.5cm from tip of head to feet. Well, hahaha... I guess "comparable" is interpreted differently by people, but I would feel he belongs more to G1-ish, his design style is more blockish with less emphasize to (robot) details and minimum articulation, as compared to Classics/Henkei, Generations line... I do like both lines though, in fact sometimes more than the movie-verse line...

    ReplyDelete