Monday, December 5, 2011

Some Updates - KO Slipstream, (Authentic) Thunder Baron and Etc...

Was restoring my KO Oversize Shadow Dagwon, and wanted to touch up using a new (brand name is "Uni") violet colour paint-pen... and then realised this is of a darker purple than my other (brand is "Zig") purple, or rather, lavender colour paint-pen... So decided to repaint my KO slipstream for the painted parts to get a closer tone to the original plastic colour... End result - Not exactly very close but better than the previous purple... And quite pleased with the result... Pity my camera could not bring out purple colour properly...



Stickered up my Thunder Baron last night.. Usually these days I don't like to have stickers on my TFs but this one looks "naked"... So, like the KO G1 Mirage, I have to put the stickers on... and now Thunder Baron looks like Thunder Baron finally...



Took a picture of my commemorative Blaster and his KO Kabaya counterpart... My commemorative Blaster has to press the button hard to open the door, but can open, nevertheless... And my little nephew have a fun time playing with this TF and his cassettes soldiers...



Also have restore my Takara TFA Prowl's left hand (he got 2 right arms instead)... But when want to take picture, then realised I had store him in the deep back in the cupboard... and lazy to take him out... hahaha...

Anyway, seems KOToys is winding up their business, and now might just sell the cheaper chinese KOs instead of the bootleg versions... Sigh, though I have not buy from this place for quite some time already, this is nevertheless my 1st place where I purchase my KOs online...

No comments:

Post a Comment