Sunday, December 18, 2011

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (122) - Galaxy Force Autolander (a.k.a. Brakedown), X-Transbots Wild Child / Explorer (a.k.a. Bad Boy)

Intending to hunt for a HA Soundwave at Orchard area today but plan was disrupted due to the MRT check... Went to Suntec but couldn't find any... Upon returning to CSC, gotten these...


Galaxy Force Autolander (a.k.a. Brakedown)
Yeah! Very happy to see this piece as I have been hunting for it high and low, even thinking of buying a loose one (I hate loose TFs... ) from TaoBao... So I glance at the price, satisfied at $20, picked and paid for him in 1 smooth flow, not much thinking, hahahaha.... Can finally replace the lousier KO that has no fist ball-joint and such... Only negative point is the blade doesn't stay down firmly when extended... Can be rectified....



X-Transbots Wild Child / Explorer (a.k.a. Bad Boy)
An impulse buy!!! Nothing else!!!!... I cannot explain how I can even take out $55 from my wallet to pay for this little third-party of a third-party... Must be impulse buy, hahahaha.... And come to think of it, must be the white and deep dark blue colours that charmed me into buying... very very nice colours... Size is that roughly of a small deluxe, and joints appear to be reasonably tight!!!! ...Ok, I have been too poison by KOs' quality, must not think every non-legit TF is loose-jointed... Now, 1 thing I HATE about this figure is that the FACE IS SEEN FROM BELOW IN JET MODE!!!!! WTF.... Why didn't X-Transbots makers retain the face cover gimmick (as in the original 3rd-party Jizaitoys's version)?... Need to think of a way... Won't be easy though, after examing him, especially if want to leave the front landing gear functional... But think can be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment