Sunday, April 1, 2012

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of *Such* (131) - M&M's Star Wars Mini Lightsabers

The "Lightsaber Fever" continues to burn!!!! Bought 2 M&M's Star Wars mini lightsabers at the FairPrice Express at $4.95 (if I remember correctly) per piece, and they are cute little lightsabers! Had fun last night dueling with my elder brother and little nephew (about to be 5 years old) with these 2 lightsabers and my other Darthmaul basic one... Amazingly bright LEDs used, but is too glaring to see from the tip of blade, be warned... The hilt contains a M&M's fun-pack, and has a opening to store the chocolate candies, if you wish, but do try to wipe the inside of the hilt first... hygene-freak's advice, hahahaha....


p.s. I think I am obsessed with these light saber toys liao, having ordered so many, lemme list... Anakin Skywalker Force Action, Darth Vadar Force Action, Mace Windu (Rubies), Qui-Gon Jinn (Rubies), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars Basic)...

No comments:

Post a Comment