Thursday, April 5, 2012

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of *Such* (132) - Jakks Pacific Classic Intercontinental Belt, Mattel World Heavyweight Championship Belt

Yes ah!!!!!! Finally my WWF and WWE belts arrived!!!!! Very very happy...

Jakks Pacific Classic Intercontinental Championship Belt
I snatched this belt away from the Big Show!!! Wah hahahahaha!!!!! Just joking... This could be my 2nd most favorite wrestling belt, the 1st being of course the Classic Winged Eagle Belt... This is so CLASSIC!!!!!!! And added to the fact recently (actually is last year, if I remember correctly) Cody Rhodes re-introduce this belt back to WWE... wow... Awesome!!!!!!! Hahahaha.... $81.20... Super expensive!!!

Edit: The foam is slightly thinner and "foamier" than my Classic Winged Eagle belt strap!!! Unlike the Classic Winged Eagle belt which has the 2 ends of the belt to be about the same length, this one is not... Belt strap is also little shorter, which means that I must mod a little before I can wear the belt around my waist.. This belt looks a bit small especially when slung onto shoulders...

Also I just realized my Classic Winged Eagle belt's foam strap has details of "sewn edges", but the Classic Intercontinental belt does not. Could it be the Classic Winged Eagle with Hogan figurine version has a improvised belt strap??... Hmmm...

Mattel World Heavyweight Championship Belt
I snatched this away from Shameless... I mean, Sheamus!!!! Hahahaha... Joking again... This is the new Mattel packaging... yeah, I saw the local one selling for $39.90... and I paid $58.15... sigh... Anyway, I think I might grab a Mattel Spinner belt if I ever see one at the price of $39.90... Anyway, this is one B~I~G belt!!!! Amazing amazing... The belt is cut close to the front plate shape, nice...


Compared to my KO Jakks Pacific World Heavyweight Championship Belt below... Look at the size difference!!!!!!!!!! Sweet... It is slightly less yellowish though, but doesn't affect anything at all!!!


Edit: Same as the above. This belt is also off-centered. But the most unacceptable is: The jewels are now molded!!!! Not the fake jewels seen in older version (I think)... sigh...anyway... Will do my lengthening next time, too tired..

Edit: Picture of all my belts, after strap extensions, and velcros sewn on...

2 comments:

  1. where did you buy the intercontinental titel

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Using movie OP's lines:) Ebay... I still remembered I had a hard time finding this at that time...

    ReplyDelete