Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of *Such* (130) - Star Wars Darth Maul Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Bought this at Toys R Us just now..cost $49.90... not sure why I bought this, but sure have fun playing "sword-fighting" with my nephew... It is fully collapsible and extends to slightly more than 5 feet long ( I measured and it is approximately 158cm long...)

No sound nor lights, but definitely a very realistic Darth Maul lightsaber... Saw some reviews on Youtube that it would be better if the blades are 4-sectioned (like the "Basic" lightsaber version) instead of this 3-sectioned... Anyway, highly recommended... Just ordered a "Force Action" lightsaber (Anakin) in Taobao... hope all my items transaction be smooth-sailing...




p.s. Just want to have a big SIGH here.... Cos I just saw the Mattel WWE Heavyweight belt selling in the Toys R Us, at a 20% discount, way chaper than I order from Mattel Shop (plus shipping)... sigh... Anyway, ordered many many stuff, including a KO Maketoys Battle Tanker set, hope everything goes smoothly...

No comments:

Post a Comment