Sunday, September 11, 2011

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of "TF"s (107) - Star Wars Crossover Commander Class: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Bought these 2 cute little figures at OG PP today!!! With 20% off, they cost me only $15.90/95 each! Sweet, considering that the DOTM Commander class figures are nett priced, in fact all DOTM TFs are nett priced, I believed...





Disappointment: Upon de-tombing, realized that they are actually shell-formers, and almost all robot parts can be seen from the bottom of the vehicle mode, including face, which I hated especially if is a flying vehicle... so was thinking of ways to try to cover up the face... well, maybe next time... and Obi-Wan's shoulder joints seem a bit loose...

Happy: Transformation is a breeze, simple. A few days ago, I was wondering why I preferred the G1 TFs over the recent TFs, especially the Leader class ones... Then I realized that it might be the complex transformation that actually makes me not willing to transform a TF again and again, which is actually THE selling point of a transforming toy! So, mow that these 2 TF Crossovers are simple to transform, I feel happy actually...

Anyway, went over to CSC this morning... Finally saw the forum-ers' description of the wrongly package DOTM deluxe figures, and saw the 2~3 large racks of DOTM Voyager / Leader TFs on clearance... very tempting... luckily, have already ordered my remaining Voyagers online, cheaper...

Hope my 2 hauls process smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment