Saturday, September 10, 2011

Restoration - Brave / Yuusha Series : KO J-Decker

Just printed and pasted the stickers onto my KO J-Decker... For those who are not familiar, J-Decker is not a "Transformer", but a transforming robot from the Brave / Yuusha series...

Picture of the robot with ugly stickers that came with it:


After removing the old stickers:



First, the small robot, Deckerd:



He has a small six-shooter!!! Bam! Zam! ... opps, sorry, wrong figure...


Deckerd with the Armada Optimus Prime trailer's counterpart, J-Roader:



J-Decker... Did not really do much restoration, as he is quite ok... very very orange-ish... hahaha...



Yes, hoping my KO Build King / Landfill arrives soon, and my new order of DOTM Voyagers can go through smoothly...

10 comments:

  1. Got this toy from China for 60 RMB which is rather cheap and replicated the original quite well. I still prefer the original color scheme but i think repainting the toy should be workable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I enjoy your Blog very much. I have to ask, are any of your KO Brave figures available for sale? I also collect G1 KO and Brave KO as well and am looking for new figures to collect. Email me at: chezmyke1@gmail.com sometime if you would like to chat :-) -Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks. Sorry, not intending to sell the KO Brave figures. Nice to hear from a fellow KO collector! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that figure, please where you bought friend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm looking for a copy of the sticker sheet to print for myself, do you have the file available? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I believe 10+ years ago, I just used images from the internet and resized them to print out. Pasting is likely using double-sided tape.

      Delete
  6. Why does the J roader have drill boy,s color sceme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea... its a KO, the maker can use rainbow colour if they want... but looks quite nice too, so I did not paint back to original color...

      Delete