Friday, September 2, 2011

Restoration : KO Animated Snarl

... might have been a destruction instead... I was trying out with the angle joints piece that connects the head to the chest, way before I realized the correct way to fold in the chest in robot mode... sighz... now I may have made the dino head not able to collapse in properly... but nevermind, too lazy to open up the head again to reattach... anyway, the KO Animated Snarl has many simplifications, eg. the shoulder flames are molded as 1 piece on the shoulder pads, the lower legs have 1 lesser articulation, sides of dino head cannot flip wide out, horns are molded onto the head, etc... But ok, I can live with most of those, just need to restore... and after restoration, here's Snarl:

Dinosaur mode is not compromised despite the simplifications...


The blue transparent club weapon looks good... makes it look like blue energon instead of lava...


Dino head not pressed onto the body close enough as the original's... but good enough for me...


"Me Snarl follow leader Grimlock to smash bozo Decepticons... me strong... me... where is leader Grimlock????..."




p.s. Have restored KO J-Decker of the Brave Yuusha series, but stickers not printed yet, so will take pictures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment