Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mods - KO Super Armada Optimus Prime & KO Silverion

KO Super Armada Optimus PrimeYeap, the one with a trailer... I decided to use my old Armada Prime (with flames-painting) as the main unit, instead of the all-red one included in the set. The included Armada Prime has quite simplified chest (without the matrix part), but the smokestacks and windows are transparent... Anyway, still swap the super mode fists, as I had markered my old ones to blue...

Then came the trailer... Decided not to do much about it, mainly got no time, and also the original one is also something like this (hollow)... in fact, I felt the gestalt looks much better with the other pieces, since now it has no HUGE "back-pack"... So modded the given separate trailer connector piece to be swivellable...



... finally, Armada Prime has found his long-lost trailer!!!!... With it, he can finally become...

... Super Armada Optimus Prime!!!!!! ... oh, yeap, painted the head to blue to match the original one... and shaved off some plastics at the trailer's big surface area where the gestalt body attaches to it, so that the body will sit down/in a little more...
... and he's even taller than the KO G1 Star Saber (which I have since named my KO G1 Star Saber as Saber Convoy to avoid photo labelling confusion in my hard-disk)...

KO Silverion (Brave / Yuusha Series)
Before I begin, an update first on the Axe which Drill Silver is supposed to carry. Since now that the fists are hole-ed, I have to cut out the original side-handle and join it at the bottom...

After various touching up (trust me, its hard work, especially with only primitive tools... phew...), the Silver Knights are ready... bot mode below...

... "Transform! Phase 1!!!"...

... "Now, phase 2!!!!"... wait... oops, sorry, wrong combiners...

Silverion! (but it looks more like 'Red'-ion)...

... Yuusha gestalts are actually better-designed than Transformers' gestalts... they have no additional add-ons to form the legs, fist, head, etc, all self-contained... and the weapons usually can also be combined, in gestalt mode, that is... Very solid piece of KO, very very very glad to have found it...
Ok, should be stopping my KO moddings liao... end of year already, so fast... at most maybe 1 more..

Happy 2010 to all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment