Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 09 Mods - Six Gun (Arms Repaint)

Feeling bored, I repainted the arms of the original Six Gun. Please see my earlier post ( Completion of Season 4 2008 Batch - Dag Shadow, Six-Gun, Clocker ) on how Six Gun looks like when you purchase Metroplex (which includes Six Gun, of coz)... No arms, basically... So I make some arms for Six Gun, ensuring that no damage is done to Six Gun itself... which means I can still plug in the guns as arms... but the arms are black, so decided to paint them to red, which will follow more closely to the cartoon version...

Below shows the black arms...


Below is the painted arms... the red paint pen I have is of the lighter red, couldn't find a darker one... but still close... ad looks nicer... cartoon version have red fists I think, but I'll just leave mine as black....


Pictures below shows how the guns are mounted in the cartoon version.... the guns are smaller in the cartoon version... Took this pic without flash, so that the red tones difference is not so obvious...

Six Gun definitely looks MUCH MUCH better with real arms than guns for arms... and best if the arms are red... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment