Thursday, June 11, 2009

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of non-KOs (7)

Went over to Bugis this afternoon as lesson had to end early, so went to the temple and pray then go over to KO hunt with no results... found these at OG Albert instead... WOW! CHEAP TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voyager Classics 2.0 at $19.90.... $19.90! Can you believe it????!!!!!! And what made me decide to buy is when I saw Treadbolt, the repaint of Classics Jetfire/Skyfire.... Skyfire at $19.90????!!!!! MUST BUY!!!!!


Treadbolt (Repaint of Classics Jetfire)
I remember buying the Henkei Skyfire for a hefty price, so when I saw this piece at $19.90, I decide to buy it in just 1 second... I think I must have missed this range of products when I bought the G1 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime last week... Just a reminder, the 25th Annv. OP is selling only at $39.90, cheap too!


Comparison of Treadbolt and Henkei Skyfire in jet mode...

Robot mode... don't quite like the brown colour of Treadbolt... Autobot Seeker brothers, unite!!! ...

Blaster (aka Soundblaster in this post)
Hmm... bought this too, as I have only a KO of the Legends version, and is Kabaya-style KO... and the rest on the shelves are not tempting to me...


Transformation is a bit difficult, but manageable....

Bad points:
(a) Legs are WOBBLY... there is a joint above the knee that is supposedly to help in the transformation in jet mode. However, it makes the leg bend like the bone inside is broken... Check the web and some say put in some rubber band... may try this next time with the transparent rubber bands...
(b) Jet mode difficulty to fit in properly... in fact, I heard a slight crack sound while transforming back to keep in the box... hope nothing cracked...

Good Points:
(a) $19.90 for a Cybertron Soundwave mould?!!! (Almost) A must buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment