Saturday, June 9, 2012

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of Such (142) - Legend Rider Series Kamen Rider Ryuki Henshin Belt

Bought this LRS Kamen Rider Ryuki Henshin Belt today at BHG Bugis... Read on the web that BHG is selling LRS belts but did not say which outlet, so after some research, end with 2 outlets that have children toy section. Went over to BHG Junction 8 first, and it is a complete waste of time... Going over to BHG Bugis, and luckily, manage to find then belts!  Was so tempted to get another LRS Blade belt for making the belt extensions, but decided not to due to the too high price despite having a 20% discount offer... And Agito's one is too un-interesting... so in the end, got this for my little nephew... and saw in the review, the main buckle is essentially the same as the DX version, which means the DX card-cartridge (or whatever the name is) can be used here, or vice versa... (of course I can't really confirm this; I don't own a DX version)... Anyway, will be giving him as his birthday presento instead of the denkamen sword instead...  Oh, price is $42.36 (after discount)...
  
 

I think I may have reach the stage of stop collecting TF/KOs anymore... Allocated display space is saturated... and still my shelves project are not even started yet... sigh.. I may just stop buying... so maybe no more Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of KO/TF liao... but will still carry on restoring/modding the current KOs/TFs I have... Anyway, too early to say, I am a fickled-minded person, right? hahahaha.....

Will Bandai reissue the DX Kiva Belt, pleeeeeeeeeeease????! Hahahaha..... sigh....

3 comments:

  1. Please dont quit collecting transformers!You have been an inspiration to people like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragements, will try to... But TFs are not getting cheap nowadays esp. in S'pore... Even good KOs are getting scarce...

    ReplyDelete