Sunday, June 3, 2012

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of Such (141) - Candy Toy Kamen Rider OOO Belt And Weapon Set, LRS Kamen Rider Blade Belt

Went to CSC today and gotten these stuff (and a small Baltan Seijin that is blue and translucent, but did not picture here)... Actually went to OG PP but did not find anything interesting...

Candy Toy Kamen Rider OOO Belt And Weapon Set
This is an awesome set of Candy Toy!!!!!!! Whole set contains of 3 boxes:
 (1) OOO Driver buckle with 3 Core Medals - Buckle can tilt. Also has a slide switch that can switch on LEDs to illuminate the inserted medals! Sweet...
(2) O Scanner with Holder and Belt-strap - O Scanner has the "swingshii" sound and best of all, the "Ta~to~ba x3" song!!! Amazing, hahaha....
(3) Medajalibur - Coins are molded in, but hey, it has motion-sensored blade clashing sounds, and a button at the side allows mimicking the sliding of the O Scanner for a power-up strike (or something like that, not familiar with KR OOO), cool...
Cost $36... Amazing candy toys, though a little small... My little nephew is now the proud owner of this belt-weapon set, hahaha... yes, he also likes the "Ta~to~ba x3" song...


Legend Rider Series Kamen Rider Blade Belt
Yeah, finally gotten the LRS Belt... Yes, I actually want to get a LRS Belt because... I just wanted a LRS belt strap(s), so that I can combine with my LRS Ichigo belt and wear it on my fat waist, hahahahahahaha...... I tried using a normal pants belt and 2 clips to clip the buckle in place, and it works well... but I tried in vain to get a good and cheap red-coloured belt... so in the end, I told myself: just go and get a decent strap extender... But it is too expensive... So next alternative - get a LRS belt and in addition, I can also get another buckle to play with! So, after some searching, I finally realised that LRS KR Blade belt is the most suitable, as it has the henshin function basic motion (yes, only basic motion, no complicated linkages for the motion) and good, identical henshin sound... and the straps are red... a bit more dark red though, but doesn't really matter... My little nephew finds it fun to play with, saying it was "cool belt", think he likes it even more than his new OOO belt, hahaha.... Thanks to bro bomber_chan for this belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment