Sunday, May 22, 2011

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of KOs (95) - KO Lio Junior (Slightly Simplified)

Gotten this at a shop around Bedok Bus Interchange in the morning, near the NTUC Foodfare coffeeshop... Price is only $6.90... Weight is light... So is it worth to buy?...


YES! Well worth it. Almost all ball-joints are tight enough, not very tight, but almost like the new legit TFs... Cutting of sprue is quite clean, in fact, I have not seen any jutting out points... Colour painting is still not too bad only... But this KO is slightly simplified and modded... There is no longer Magnaboss II's head, and the tail is molded to lift up slightly to reveal a gun (no more axe feature)... which to me makes some sense, since Lio Junior can always transform to the lion mode to "claw" it out with enemies, and leave the robot mode to more modern shooting (think dinobots in the cartoon, without swords...)


All in all, very worth the $6.90 paid... So good that I break my habit of posting only 1 picture of each of my haul....

Oh yes, 1 haul from Daigou has arrived, but Daigou is charging me with questionable shipping weights, again... nevermind, I shall wait for my next order to be shipped here then I arranged for them to send in 1 trip, will save me $5... Then see if they make mistake again in the shipping weights calculations...

No comments:

Post a Comment