Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mods - KO Nightmare (Stealth Valkyrie)

If I am not wrong, this is a quite a major remould of a very much later series Macross Valkyrie with lots of simplification. Bought this piece in Genting, I believe... can't really remember.. very expensive, but... can't find it in S'pore anymore... anyway, try to mod back some of the features... A bit back-heavy though...


Remove the oversized head and replace by a smaller one.. very ugly, I know. Will find another head and replace in the future, if I can find one... cut off the cover from the head (which is 1 piece in the first place), and make it swivel down... Below picture is not updated, as I added another swivel joint at the other end later... nevermind...


Cut the wings off and mod it to be like the old Valkyrie style... Not too difficult, but has to think a lot in the process...


Finally done!!! Stealth jet mode... There is a shield and gun attached on the bottom of the jet...


I call it Nightmare, but can't really remember where I get the reference from...

Holding his quite big rifle and shield... quite impressive...

Will stop for a while before resuming any mods... should resume by CNY... I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment