Sunday, February 14, 2010

Update - KO Kabaya Kits #14 : Energon Prime

The last of my KO Energon Kabaya-styled kits is finally assembled... KO Energon Prime... as usual, the quality is quite good... joints are only slightly tight... except now I suspect 1 of the pegs is broken.. but can still swivel, so did not bother to find out... most joints are tight, this is the only one I did not use glue to tighten... I painted the black windows instead of using the stickers, as the stickers will cover the wipers...


... rifle can barely fix into the back post..


... bot mode... very short legs, hahaha... transformation follows the original one... very nice piece...


Size comparison with KO Energon Prime...


Can't remember if I had post this before or not... Here's combining Energon Prime with Rodimus, my way... yeap, both are KO... I call him Grand Rodimus.... Looks like Laser Optimus Prime...

... SURPRISE!!!! This KO Kabaya-styled Energon Prime can combined with the other KO Kabaya-style Rodimus to form mini Grand Rodimus!!!!


This is amazing... Looks so nice!!!! The square joint fits tightly too!

Oh, and Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment