Sunday, October 11, 2009

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of KOs (& non-KOs) (22)

Major haul today at CSC... after a few months of absence (due to RT), today finally went back to CSC to jalan... as well as get a birthday present for colleague... walk around and realised that the stalls and shops opened later than last time... luckily went round and round and round.... because most of my hauls are bought in the later part!!!...

(KO? Original?) Micromasters - Hot Rod Patrol Team
Got this set at only $5! Yes, $1.25 per piece, like the gumball machine... nice little cars, with engines exposed, like my WST Hot Rod and Hot Rodimus, hahaha....


... back of card... so is it authentic?... hmmm... nevermind lah...

Henkei Streak (Bluestreak/Silverstreak)
Got this at the 1st floor shop, very cheap, at $25 only... browse through the stack of Tankors/Octanes and dunno-what, and then saw this one and only... went out of CSC to across the road to draw cash, and when went back, this piece is still there... so think its my fate to buy it... ok lah, cheap...
KO Kabaya G1 Kits
This is the best part... Somehow I did not feel like going back after a long run... perhaps also due to my long absence made me want to just browse more... Then saw this stall selling KOs and originals, so bend over and have a look... KO G1 Cyclonus, Insecticons, Constructicons... Just as I am about to leave... WAH!!!! I saw these packs of KO Kabaya kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KO KABAYA KITS!!!! I must be dreaming!!!!! Cos' this scene is so so similar to my dreams!!!! Really, don't laugh!!! But its not!!!!!!!! Did not eve attempt to bargain with the boss, just grab...
Top Row - Brainmasters Gestalt Team (Road Caesar)
Bottom Row - (From left) Quickswitch, Star Saber, Metroplex, Deathsaurus

Brainmasters Gestalt Team (Road Caesar)

Blacker...

Braver...

Laster...

Quickswitch...

Star Saber...

Metroplex... yes, finally get it, still a bit sore after my last purchase where the contents is not same as the box... sweet...

Deathsaurus...





No comments:

Post a Comment