Wednesday, December 26, 2018

KO G1 Transformers Decepticon Mini-cassettes : Beastbox Squawktalk - Restoration to Squawkbox

These are 2 old KO mini-cassettes that I gotten separately long time ago, which after some time then I realize they can be combined. However KO Squawktalk is missing the "combiner tabs" and somehow I just lazily use blu-tac to hold them for a long time... until recently as I was clearing my old stuff, I stumbled across them and somehow decided to restore the gestalt feature... Again, my laziness gotten the better of me and I end up using mini magnets to attach them... still, it ended up looking quite ok...

Added 4 mini magnets here... I used approx. diameter 6mm x 2mm thick magnets but smaller ones will be better...


Cassette mode...


Animal mode... Not sure if gorilla should have the small fists fold out or not...


Combine into Squawkbox !!!! The side view looks a bit weird due to the 2 "ear-flaps" that popped out too much... but since figures are mostly displayed by the front view, this should be no issue...






No comments:

Post a Comment