Friday, December 7, 2018

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (223) - The Last Knight TLK Deluxe Sqweeks, Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniters Legends Class Bumblebee,

Gotten these at the Santa's Warehouse Sales at Bishan Community Centre (today till this Sunday) organized by The Falcon's Hangar... Was a bit disappointed there was no Kamen Rider roleplay toys, and many TFs I already have... Still, some consolation purchases made...


The Last Knight TLK Deluxe (Amigo???!!!) Sqweeks... bought a KO version before which is currently in my office cubicle, so decided to buy this to display at home... only yo realize that I need to find quite some space for it, and my display space is seriously running out... Costs SGD10...


Also bought this Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniters Legends Class Bumblebee (speed series ???), just for the vehicle mode, hahahaha... Costs SGD8...


Comparison with my other favorite Studio Series Bumblebee...

No comments:

Post a Comment