Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Restoration - Customisation : KO Spinner Belt

Wanted to make my KO Spinner Belt (which I think is based on the Jakks Pacific version) more "bling", so went out and bought some fake jewel stickers, used for decorating the back of the handphones, to paste them... cut off most protruding "pop-outs" before placing the jewel-sticker on... For the edge jewels, I had to use super glue to reinforce, in case they dropped off...


Starting... Looks good...



Done! A comparison of the belt before "jeweling" (top) and after "jeweling" (bottom)... Oh, ignore the bronze colour, it should be more yellowish...



Photos are not able to bring out the "bling" and "shine" of the jewels...



...Actually I couldn't get even smaller jewels nor squarish ones, so the belt is not so accurate... nevertheless, am very pleased with the result... Will definitely look nice together with my soon-to-arrive Jakks Pacific Classic Winged Eagle Belt!... Hmmm... should also I get the Mattel's Heavyweight Belt??... Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment