Friday, August 7, 2009

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of KOs (& non-KOs) (15)

Latest haul a few days ago... Decided to go to Kuan Yin Temple to pray and shop after work... So after praying, went over to the gift & toy shop and saw, with surprise, new stock of KO TFs... Then went over to OG Albert and unexpectedly gotten crazy and spend $$$$....

(1) ROTF Poster (2 Sided)
Got this free at OG Albert, think is spend certain amount then they give... not something I want, but not rejecting either, so most likely it will be kept transformed in its alternate (rolled-up) form...



(2) "Warriors From Three Worlds" Pack
25th Anniversary... Universe... but it is from Cybertron line... complicated... hahaha... nevermind, cos I am attracted by the Ransack GTS (leftmost in picture)... I already have a KO Scattorshot, but it is the lousy version (from the ugly Gestalt line) which I have bash into a nicer bot mode... so will be using this original Scattorshot (middle in picture)... Repugnus (rightmost in picture)! Weird and ugly bot and creature mode... but I still like it because it is cute... hahaha... Repugnus... Finally, my Doublecross (original) found an old Monsterbot friend (at least same name)...



(3) Universe Sunstreaker
Damn, I have been contemplating whether to get this or not for long long time liao... decides to get this in the end that day after much comparison (with ROTF Deluxes, Marvel crossovers)... And decide this is still the nicest design... Somemore earlier gotten KO Sideswipe (his brother) already, so got to let the siblings reunion mah... hahaha... And I did NOT regret buying him... and later that night, found a way to combine his back engine to his blaster gun... neat...



(4) Universe Galvatron (Oversized)
Man, is he HUGE! I mean as compared to his original counterpart... I think most TF fans must have wished for the original Universe Galvatron to be this size... BUT sadly.... the parts are TOO simplified... way too simplified... perhaps you can refer to kotoys.com for a picture of the bot mode 1st before I put up a pic myself (if I can remember)... Nevertheless, hey, after all these years of practise, I am sure I can do something about this... a bit big scale though... only time is the factor...
Edit: Perhaps I may NOT be doing this afterall, time is definitely not on my side, too many to complete this year... will see how... maybe a very simplified one...

(5) ROTF Sideswipe (KO)
.... and save the best for the last!!!!!!.... According to kotoys.com's forum, this pack is the average quality one of the 3 types available in the market... The lousiest one is way cannot make it, with so much remoulding to most parts, I think even the head is not spared... The best has transparent door windows and windscreen, inner thighs are not hollow like my one, the back pack can be folded like original (mine can't)...

hmm... transparent sword... perhaps can used for mini Gran/Fighbird... Anyway, can bash to better, not big problem... Sweet, since now is ridiculously difficult to find a real Sideswipe, this will be a good replacement, with some surgical operations of course, hahahaha.......


I love KOs....



No comments:

Post a Comment