Friday, August 7, 2009

KO v.s. Original : Scattorshot

A comparison of the lousy KO Scattorshot (left in pictures) I have against the original Scattorshot I bought recently in the "Warriors From Three Worlds" Pack... My KO Scattorshot is a member of a Frankenstein gestalt appeared a few years ago, but mine is the individual packed type... Ad the robot mode is lousy... so bashed it into near original state...

No difference in size... front wheels in KO is more inside the car... Reason is because the front wheels are moulded to the car and it hinders arm movement in bot mode.. I had to cut, shift inner into the car and permanently joined to the car...


...bot mode... KO has no elbow articulation.... but I'm a bit sad to know the original has also NO leg articulation on swinging front-back... hey, this is basic requirement in the newer TFs... sigh... nevermind lah, I'll just take it as retro.... The KO can R.I.P. now...



No comments:

Post a Comment