Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mech Fans Toys MF-17 Hercules a.k.a. KO DX9 Hulkie a.k.a. Not-Devastator

Hulkie!!! KO Hulkie!!!! What a cute little Devastator... Though it is still not my smallest Devastator... This is the KO version, which I paid for about SGD 45.20... A bit expensive, but when compare to the legit DX9 version, this is considered cheap...


Super hilarious bio!!!! Hahahahahaha...


Here's KO Hulkie de-tombed... looks nice... I am prepared to tighten up the loose joints at the legs and shoulders... with my trusty superglue, hahahaha... Done!!!!


Hulkie !!!!!! Hahahaha.... He is so cute, even at this relatively large size (only slightly smaller than G1 version)...



And these are all my Devastators... 1 big happy family... hahahaha...



Here's the transformation for individual bots...

And final combination to become... Hulkie!!!!! Hahahaha...

4 comments: