Friday, February 10, 2017

KO Oversized Warbotron Rex - Transformations Points Sharing

Wanted to share with fellow KO kollectors on these following points for this KO Oversized Warbotron Rex, which some reviews of this figure may have accidentally missed out :

(1) Crown can fit onto robot head snugly by tabbing in the small peg to the screw hole (back of head) first.

(2) Dino knee-thigh pieces should be extended ( and thus likely the robot elbows retracted in ), if according to the box front artwork and/or the G1 toy.

(3) Chromed tail pieces can slide up to lock in place in dino mode.

Personally I like this figure very much as a nice representative of the Grimlock character.


5 comments:

  1. Hey I would like to ask you something in private. Can you post an e-mail or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seeing that you really are up to date with KOs, I was wondering if you could help me out with an issue. Do you know if they recently KO-ed AD Jolt? There are a lot of sellers for this figure on eBay from Japan and Hong Kong. Any idea if these are KOs? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked eBay just now for AD14 Jolt and I don't think AD14 Jolt is KO-ed, especially if the seller is from Japan, then it likely is not a KO, but no guarantees...

      Delete
  3. I actually asked most of those sellers from Hong Kong and Japan and none of them said that it is a genuine Takara or that they know where their source is. My reasoning is that if there are sellers from China then the figure is 99% KO-ed. And now a whole bunch of AOE figures are selling from China (Lockdown and the dinobots being the newest I've spotted), and Jolt just started appearing from Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete