Monday, June 23, 2014

Update - Kabaya Might Gaine and Kabaya Silverion

Assembled the 2 Kabaya Brave series (Wave 2) kits... and it took a LOOOOOOONG time... First up, Silverion...


Silverion members in robot and vehicle mode...Stickers are not applied initially to see how the robot(s) look... Looks good...Though some stickers should do the individual members cosmetic up-leveling...



Ready to combine..."Phase 1!"... wait, sorry, wrong command...


Silverion (un-stickered)... Actually this kind of fits in better with the name's theme: silver... The grey plastic looks more greyish-silver in real than in picture... Maybe Micheal Bay's version of Yuusha's robots (if he decides to shoot one) will look like this... hahahaha....


After putting on the stickers... in the end has to also use super glue to join up some parts securely and tighten some loose joints...





Next is Might Gaine... This little bugger took me the most time... Because of the stupid neck-peg that broke.... damn... Pics of the 3 trains...


Amazingly, the small white train can transform into a robot with no parts-forming! Kudos to Kabaya for this design... The green-grey train does need to pul out the wings and reattach for transformation though, but this is minor... I might have gotten the train-jet configuration wrong but I like it better this way...


... combined to form Might Gaine!!!!! Quite nice little fellow... just that the head-neck...sigh, let's just forget that...

2 comments:

  1. Can you please feature some of the amendments you have made to the ko figures to improve them ? Like show before and after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think it is possible to show any "before" pics after I have operated on them, right? Hmm... I think I have already taken watever pics I can for the KOs, or at least describe them... Not easy for my character as I always forget to take pics in the midst of working on them... Anyway my amendments are mostly tightening of joint or such, not really much spectacular.. Actually have not been collecting much KO for the past year or so. Will try to do so for my coming Semi-TFC Dino combiners when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete