Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of Transforming Robots (159) - Kabaya Brave (Yuusha) Wave 2: Might Gaine and Silverion

Purchased these cute little kits at CSC the past Sunday... At $15 for both, I think they are quite worth it... Have not assembled though... but judging by my busy schedule these weeks, I am not sure when I can start building... Only bought the Might Gaine and Silverion, as they are sold as a set... not sure why I did not hunt down the other one... Anyway...

Nice boxart...


The back of the boxes... Hey, the small train transforms into a robot!!! Hahaha... I seriously don't know much about Brave (Yuusha) series...


One side of the box showing the robots in this wave...


... while the other has the story/background information about the particular robot... can't read Japanese...


Here's the kits, unassembled... Will try to do that and post... if I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment