Friday, November 20, 2009

Update - KO Kabaya Kits #8

So far, these are my assembled KO Kabaya kits, which I have gotten recently. I must say I have enjoyed tremendously with this kits, am so itching to repair/enhance this kits (which I can't as I have scheduled these later)... So what's the latest assembled?


... yeap, God Bomber...


The details are amazing. I am so tempted to modify it to be able to merge with the yet-to-assemble Powermaster Optimus Prime. I have also colour the eyes to blue... now looks a bit ugly.. so is Quickswitch... but nevermind...


Joints are generally quite tight.. even has ratcheting joints for feet!!!


Man, I am tempted to built my other kits, lemme list: Powermaster Prime, Getaway, Darkwing, Dreadwind, Scorponok, Fortress Maximus, and the Nemesis Road Caesar x 3 sets.... wow!!!! Actually,come to think of it, I have quite a collection of KO Kabaya kits, whether G1 or not... One day I must put all of my KO Kabaya kits together for a group shot...

p.s. Finally received the tracking number from kotoys yesterday... glad to know my package is on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment