Saturday, November 28, 2020

Happy Well X-Bot Transform Robotjet GS-11 a.k.a. Bootleg KO Valkyrie VF-1S Transformers G1 Jetfire

Bad molding ( I think ) causes this figure to be like practising the Wing Chun leg stance 二字钳羊马 with the legs very closed to each other in gerwalk mode... I used to own the grey version ( 1/55 scale ???) of this toy from Happy Well. And if I remember correctly, the grey one has die-cast parts. This one is purely plastic and hence a bit disappointed. I bought this (from Taobao via ezBuy) as my old KO Macross Valkyrie is getting old and the plastic used is very brittle, and I am worried the parts will just crumble. Maybe I will do some swapping of parts, especially the black thighs which looked weird, and then paint it to be closer to the VF-1S colour scheme. Or maybe paint 1 to be resemble G1 Jetfire colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment