Saturday, October 31, 2020

Transformers Kitbash Customised - Green Goblin ( ROTF Deluxe Skidz )

This is an old kitbash customised transformer I did to the movie Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Deluxe Skidz, back in January 2012.  I did not like the head sculpt of the ROTF Mudflap and Skidz, which I always thought the design style just doesn't fit into the rest of the robots/TFs in the movie-line... So when I completed the kitbash custom for Mudflap-to-Hellboy, I tried to do the same for Skidz.  In the end, I used a KO ROTF Sideswipe head to build into Green Goblin's and added some slashes of pink-purplish to fit more into Green Goblin's colour scheme... Yeap, face paint job is terrrible when look from near, but it will do for me... At least it is better than the original Skidz head, in my opinion...  Visit this post "Custom: Marvel Crossover - Green Goblin..." for more pictures of this figure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment