Saturday, March 3, 2018

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (206) - Titans Return Cosmos

A surprise purchase! I went to TRU a few days ago to get a present for my little niece, and was browsing at the Transformers section when I suddenly saw this hanging on the rack!!! Titans Return Cosmos! I had been wanting to get this from Taobao long long ago but failed, so I was very very happy to see this and quickly took this fella down... and to add to my joy, this fella shows (SGD)$7.98 only when scanned at the payment counter!!!! Nice buy!!! Hahahaha....


Detombed!!! This Cosmos looks more "stylo" than the G1 form, which I can accept... The G1 form is a little too... weird... cute no doubt, but weird... hahaha...


Dun really like the vertical fin but hey, it is what it is...


"And here's the comparison with G1 Cosmos because he's pre~c~i~o~u~sss !!! Cosmos pre~c~i~o~u~sss.... wooooooooooP!" ... hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment