Saturday, August 12, 2017

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (196) - Takara AD-01 Optimus Prime

Had to get him as my KO version was damaged beyond repair after I took it out from display to transform it not long ago... And decided to spend a bit more to get the Takara version as the paint job is better especially the robot head... Costs approximately SGD39.90... from Taobao.com...


The painted tire rims are so nice!!!



Even the robot limbs are painted silver... Nice clicking sounds that came from the ratcheting joints which the KO version had mostly missing...



I had doubted the authenticity of this figure as mine came with no instructions and most critically, the spring flaps on the thighs are stuck while transforming to robot mode... Some shaving and chiselling eventually solved the issue but it leads me to wander if I got a bootleg version... Hahahahahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment