Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Update - (KO) G1 Rainmakers United...

After some painting of my recently acquired KO seeker, I finally can do this pose!!!!! Hahaha... I know many people loved the KO Classics Seekers that are in this set of colours, but I personally thought that since this is G1, it fits in the "feel" more...


KO Blue Rainmaker... The colour is a little off in the picture as compared to the real one seen by the physical eye...



Even painted the eyes.... Looks good from a distance but if look at picture close up, it is bad... anyway, it will be on display, so still ok...


In jet mode... I felt that G1 TFs seem to be better in vehicle modes than in robot modes, probably because the designers stick to the theme "Robots In Disguise", and hence probably use the vehicle as basis to break into a robot form...


Oh, and yes, the canopy can open too (with a little bit of trimming)!!! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment