Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of KOs (77) - KO Oversize G1 Pipes

Bought an KO Oversize G1 Pipes today, at the photocopying kiosk diagonally opposite Bedok NTUC, at $3. Vehicle mode is about 7cm, so I guess it is just slightly oversize than the normal one (according to Cliffbee's review, truck length is 6cm... ). Surprisingly, joints are quite tight, legs are just a teeny weeny bit wobbly, but doesn't affect the robot standing at all. Quite happy to see this little figure and took it from the hanger peg the moment I saw it... So now have quite some G1 minibots molds in my collection...


And still no reply from Go TaoBao Shopping... well, a little bit... past few emails were un-replied, and a few days ago when tried to IM them from their blog, they ignored & left the chat... So just now tried to initiate IM chat without disclosing my identity, and after gotten a "Hi" reply from them, ask about my email queries.. and the reply is something like "so sorry, will check and get back to you shortly"... which I doubt I will get one "shortly"... Felt that whatever their difficulties, it is certainly not professional to just ignore customers... sigh... service standard dipped tremendously... quite sure now that I will not be engaging their services for subsequent orders... at least not in the near future... In case you are calling me an impatient customer, please know that they are quite prompt in the past, where order-items are bought around 3~4 days after 1st payment made (they will need time to deal with the TaoBao sellers, I understand), and sea-freight orders are once in 1/2 month to 1 month to ship. My last order is 10 Dec, and till now, some items are not bought /confirmed yet... My 2nd last order which is around end Nov, is probably just on its way to S'pore (if I am lucky)... And read my previous post for the missing items not informed... SIGH..... Got to find another agent liao....

No comments:

Post a Comment