Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miscellaneous Pics

Some pics of the Brave gestalts received today...

(Sonokong) Thunder Baron... without stickers... very small...


(KO) Guard Diver... It's the return of the shampoo-bottle plastics (which I like, indestructible) !!!! But body to hip joints are loose...


(KO) Shadow Dagwon... Oversize, I believe... It is even taller than the KO Super Guardian (which I believe it is also slightly slightly slightly taller than the real one... about 1.5 mm taller... hahaha...) !!!


Size comparison for my recent acquisitions of Brave gestalts... All KOs except Sonokong Thunder Baron...


Recently spray-painted some parts with chrome spray paint... but effect is not good... sad... anyway, installed the long smokestacks as I was putting back parts for Masterpiece OP... so much nicer with long smokestacks...


See what I mean? The grill and lower bumper (you know what I mean) are chrome-sprayed, but the reflectiveness is not good... Sprayed for Predaking's bigger sword and Star Saber's blade (both I have golden-"chromed" with gold sticky tape before...)... but sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment