Saturday, May 30, 2020

Transformers G1 Hot Rod ( Walmart Reissue)

Bought this from Taobao, not sure why and forgotten how much. This is supposedly the Walmart Reissue version with the Engine hole and robot fists holes bigger to hold the G1 targetmasters' handles. Did not put up stickers as I don't quite like too many stickers on TFs, but may proceed to put a few later, maybe... Very nostalgic feel when transforming, and fulfills 1 of my wishes that I cannot afford to buy one in my childhood days... Simple transformation and quite fun... Since I have a spare targetmaster from the MFT Flame Commander, I thought I may as well modified it a little to let this G1 Hot Rod be able to use. Am still waiting for MS Legends Optimus and the 6 jets from Newage to arrive... hope they come soon...

Cut out a strip of about 4~5mm tissue paper, and coil it around the handle using superglue, with some testing and trimming, of course...






And compare with Classics Hot Rod...


No comments:

Post a Comment