Friday, December 13, 2019

MFT (?) Mechanic Studio MS-19 MS19 Flame Commander a.k.a. Transformers G1 Rodimus Prime

Is Mechanic Studio also Mech Fans Toys??? A sub-company? Regardless, it appears to be going strong... Though my MS Sideswipe is now RIP-ed, having fall down from quite a height and broken the hip ball joint... Anyway, bought this as I don't have many Rodimus Primes in my collection... maybe I remembered wrongly... but this seemed to be quite a fun toy... I pasted the Autobot logo on the chest and car front piece... Plastic quality is good, similar / same as that of the recent MFT Ultra Magnus. The matt surface makes this figure looks better. Joints are reasonably tight too, and some joints need to be "run-in" a few times before having a smooth transformation. Strangely, this happens to my Siege Springer too. The targetmaster that comes with it seems a bit too big, especially in gun mode, but robot mode looks ok in proportion with Rodimus. And the nicest thing is that it can be held by Papa Toys ( PPT ) Hot Rod !!!!! So now my PPT Hot Rod can be a true targetmaster, with the true intention of hole on the engine fulfilled...



No comments:

Post a Comment