Thursday, June 27, 2019

( Wei Jiang ???) Model Wizard - Steel Claw 钢爪 KO Power of the Primes Predaking : POTP Razorclaw

Finally after a long wait, Predaking can be formed... Gotten this for about SGD12, quality is similar to the previous release ( Headstrong )... Razorclaw's cannon weapon has a short round peg that makes it impossible for him to hold the weapon in robot mode, hence I added a longer peg at the cannon weapon. The original LED feature brightens up the whole head, which I have since rectified to only let light shine through the eyes. Overall quite a good KO TF.



3 comments:

  1. Hello I saw your video on Youtube. What did you do to the Combiner head to prevent it from lighting up the whole head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I use a black paint pen to directly cover some parts of the transparent orange eye piece instead of painting the head inner.

      Delete
  2. ok thanks. I'll have to try that

    ReplyDelete