Saturday, May 18, 2019

NewAge Toys NA - Special Operations Saboteur : Manero a.k.a. G1 Autobot Transformers Jazz

A tiny transforming figure that costs SGD26++ ( or is it SGD28++ ?? )... But it is a very very nice interpretation of G1 Jazz, which I think my Reveal The Shield - Jazz has been doing that job in my TF collection... But while RTS Jazz is a very nice figure, it is more identical to the G1 toy version, with the exposed doors in robot mode, while this NA Jazz manages to resemble the G1 cartoon version closer without exposed doors in robot mode... Joints are sufficiently tight but I felt the leg ones may be slightly towards the loose side... so far no extra tightening of joints made yet... material used is also very good, which I felt ball joints should not wear out fast... Leg transformation is absolutely creative and intricate, especially at this scale-size... I put on the Autobot insignia for fun... The 2 loudspeakers will be kept in ziplock bags for a long long time as I don't really like them in either car or robot mode...



No comments:

Post a Comment