Saturday, September 2, 2017

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (198) - Titans Return Kickback, and Miscellaneous Toys for Newphew and Niece

Happen to see a (mini) toys sale at B1 of Changi City Point and gotten some toys for myself and my 2 little ones... First up is a $10 Titans Return Kickback, which also happens to be the only 1 left in the few pieces of TR legends TFs lying around... And with this, it kick-started my hunt for the other 2 Insecticons at Taobao.com, hahahahaha.... Also waiting for my KO MP-10, TR Blitzwing, and KO Squeeks, Baby Groot figurines, all from Taobao.com .... hahahaha...


Robot mode... can do the typical Iron Man 3-point landing pose, hahaha, very nice...



Insect mode... very nice locust / grasshopper / whatever...



And finally, a quick comparison of this figure and my oversized KO G1 Kickback...



Also gotten a Ben10 Transform N Battle Diamonhead Set at $15 for my little nephew... Initially thought I gotten a defective set when I cannot let the blades stay locked in, but after I dismantle it, then I realised there is a plastic tab that needs to be pulled out to let the locking function works.... Silly me... Also bought from eBay a Tenkai Knight set, hope it arrives without hiccups...


Also the following for my little niece... Oh, the Shopkins is bought at Robinsons Expo Sales at Singapore Expo which is near to Changi City Point...


No comments:

Post a Comment