Monday, June 19, 2017

Some Pics... 酷变宝 ( Ku Bian Bao ) KBB Waveblaster a.k.a. KO Wabotron X-Ray a.k.a. Shockwave

And finally also assembled the KBB Waveblaster set... Did not assemble the big gun set though, as I have no use of it, yet... Also, I cut off a bit of the plastic sprue to glue to the inner sides of the body to prevent the tabbing pieces from going in too deep and not able to flip out for gun mode...


Gun mode!!!! Looks decent, though I don't like the short handle (I know that was meant for the Warbotron 'Bruticus' to hold in the first place) and overly long barrel (no transformation on the thighs at all to shorten the gun barrel)... anyway...




Robot mode... The thigh swivel joints are improved as compared to the Warbotron legit version, as they pegged in (mushroom peg) nicely with sufficient friction...




Nice companions... but not for long... as Megs will be going over to my office as display...




No comments:

Post a Comment