Sunday, July 31, 2016

Minor Painting : Titans Return Galvatron and Scourge

Had a bit of free time, and also because TT Legends Galvatron is out, so decided to do some minor paint touch up.... Used paint pens as I am too lazy to dismantle parts... First is the Titans Return Galvatron, which I painted the neck rim and the caterpillar-track-holders to silver colour... Looks quite good from a distance!


Did not paint the caterpillar tracks as I will be putting them down on table tops, and don't want to risk paint scrapping nor dirtying the table top... Also did not paint the abdomen cover and feet as I like their current colour...


The silver seems to do a good job to break the monotonous purple colour scheme in cannon mode... Nice....



Then I proceed to add some silver to Titans Return Scourge... The paint pen ran out of ink halfway, so had to use a more shiny silver paint pen... still ok, I feel... Saw in 1 TF forum that someone had painted the thighs of Scourge, and it looks super nice, perhaps I will also follow suit after I get a new paint pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment