Friday, October 14, 2011

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (112) - DOTM HA Basics: Drag Strip, Icepick

Impulse buys today at OG Albert... But since is only $10 per piece, still ok...

DOTM HA (Basics) Drag Strip with Master Disaster
What a funny name, Master Disaster...The wings and colours remind me of LOC Cybertron Scourge... It's generally considered a lousier DOTM HA Basic (together with Icepick) but I don't really mind, due to the low price...



DOTM HA (Basics) Icepick with Sergeant Chaos
Woa, Icepick has his combiner team destroyed? So DOTM is post-PCC timeline... hmmm... Hey! If I get SGT Chaos a black cape, colour his clothes black, extend his helmet back piece longer...
this???



WTF, my red KO Oversize Spiderman (car) Crosover is OOS... which means my other 2 small items are going to be expensive to ship over... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment