Saturday, April 23, 2011

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (92) - HFTD Breacher, RTS Jazz, RTS Optimus Prime, RTS Wreck Gar

Went over to Isetan PP today... And it turn out to be a haul for me... =) ALL TFs cost $13.90 (yeah, I know, stupid to buy the scout class one, same price as the deluxe version... but what to do, so cute..)


HFTD Breacher
Opps, bough this on impulse, as it looks so cute... Face looks like Cybertron Ransack, maybe is his cousin or brother, hahaha...



RTS Special Ops Jazz
I initially wanted to buy him to repaint into Stepper... now got to consider... too much work... anyway, if got time maybe can consider... This piece seems to be the last piece on the racks of TFs...



RTS Optimus Prime
The return of the (shrunk down) Laser Optimus Prime!!!! Wonder if the other places have managed to restore back the no. of pieces for this TF...



RTS Wreck Gar
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GOT THIS AT $13.90 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Have been searching high and low for this piece, refusing to go to CSC just to buy 1 overly-priced Wreck Gar... About 2 weeks ago I saw it at a price of $40 in 1 shop in CSC, so with the hype of scalpers stories, I believe the price will be at least $50? Hmmm... not worth... But this is such a GOOD representation of the G1 character, sometimes I just feel like giving in to go over to CSC and buy 1... luckily... I believe this is the only piece on the racks of TFs in Isetan PP, together with RTS Jazz (maybe got 1 more, not sure) and RTS Optimus Prime... Got 1 RTS Perceptor, but I did not like the mold, so put it back... and it disappear after 15 mins when I walked around the area again... Hope it is someone who likes the RTS Perceptor mold to have bought it, in this case happy for him/her...



Good news from 65Daigou too, my KO Music Knights (Bike-Armours) and KO G1 Mindwipe has been ordered, now waiting for the whole lot to be shipped to Shanghai & to S'pore, hope no hiccups... keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment