Sunday, July 26, 2009

Combaticons Army (KO)

Was browsing thru' the net just now, and saw the someone posted his Combaticons Army of 3 sizes... Went to look at the pics and then realised that I am indeed once again fortunate to own a better set of original size and mini size... Some differences include Blastoffs' fists are rotatable (for mine), Vortex has individually moulded upper legs, Swindle has separate lower legs, Onslaught has black heads, and Onslaught (mini) has brown body.... I'll put up his collection link ( http://www.actionfigurechecklist.com/Images/Album/index.php?v=list&i=0&p=Transformers_KnockOff_KO/Combiner/Group_Shots/Combaticons ) and my collection here for comparison...



Bruticuses army for reference... And yes, I prefer to put their leg this way... did the same for my Superions and Landcrosses....

No comments:

Post a Comment