Sunday, December 26, 2010

Side-Tracked: Recent Haul of TFs (77) - Movie Activators Bumblebee, HFTD Sea Spray, All-Spark Jazz

Bought these authentic TFs today at CSC...

Movie Activators Bumblebee
yeap, got this for my 3+yr old nephew, who used to distinguish his toys as "rolling" cars, and my toys (TFs) as "can-change-to-robot" cars... but recently he has started to say that his toys can also "change to robot"... hahaha... so now my TFs may become his toys liao... hahaha... Ok, so better start to attract him to TF more while he is young, ahhahahaha.....


HFTD Sea Spray
Not sure why I got him... probably to replace the KO Alternators Grimlock that will probably not be bought...


All-Spark Jazz
Woah!!!!!!!! Finally found a cheap Jazz to replace my old KO FAB version... cost only SGD20 only... sweet find, so unexpected...

No comments:

Post a Comment